10th Annual 5K Trot for Autism!
By Sheila Twitchell February 28, 2020
This is a timed run/walk, at Geiger Elementary School in Lewiston, that benefits the Margaret Murphy Centers for Childrens Healthy Kid's Fund. This fund is used to purchase athletic equipment, host school athletic events, give recreation passes to student families, and stock the shelves of our MMCC food pantry. This is a fun event with prizes for the top male and female finishers in each age group and the top 3 fundraising teams. There will be a kid's fun run and a bounce house. You can register at GoFundMe.
- This event is rain or shine!
- Day of Race Registration is $25
- Pre-registration is 7:00-8:00a.m. day of race.
- Race Time is 8:30a.m.
- Due to the sensitivity our students & clients may have to animals, please do not bring them. Service animals are permitted.
- Kid's will get a free Fun Run T-shirt. If they want an official 5K T-shirt they will need to be registered and the $20 registration fee will need to be paid.
- Teams with 4 or more people will have their Team Name on the 5k T-shirt.
- Team Registration Deadline is June 1. If your team is registered after this date, the team name will not be on the T-shirt. Unfortunately, there will be no exceptions made.
You can register at GoFundMe