Data Collection And Reporting
- Daily data collection on the skill or objective from the IEP or ITP that is currently being targeted within a program.
- Daily Data collection on a child’s activities and behaviors during time specific intervals throughout the day
- Monthly analysis of behavior data and quarterly reporting to parents and sending school districts
- Completion of quarterly progress reports that are sent to families and school districts reflecting growth on all goals and objectives in the student’s IEP and ITP.
- Use of daily communication and individualized communication logs, as needed, to inform parents of progress, successes and ongoing needs.